SNOWFLAKE LANE MEMORIES CONTEST
Important: Please read these rules before entering the promotion ("Sweepstakes").
By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the Sweepstakes eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
1. Eligibility. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING; VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, OREGON AND IDAHO U.S.A., AND BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA WHO ARE AGE EIGHTEEN (18) OR OLDER. IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, OREGON, IDAHO OR BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA AND AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE, THEN YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND KEMPER DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, AS AGENT FOR THE OWNERS OF THE BELLEVUE COLLECTION ("SPONSOR") RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the format designated below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Limit one (1) entry per person.
2. Disclaimer. Sponsor, all participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes period is from 12:00 a.m. (all times Pacific Time) on November 1, 2014 to 12:00 a.m. on January 1, 2015 (the "Deadline"). All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
4. Prizes. Eleven (11) prizes will be awarded – Grand Prize: $1000 Bellevue Collection Gift Certificate, 1st – 10th place: $100 Bellevue Collection Gift Certificate.
Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within thirty (30) days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Limit one (1) prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
5. How to Enter. To enter, post a photo to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter during the Sweepstakes Period, use #SFLMemories. By entering the Sweepstakes, you consent to being placed on an e-mail mailing list for promotional and other materials. However, you may opt-out of receiving promotional e-mails from Sponsor on the Sweepstakes entry form and upon receipt of the first e-mail by following the "unsubscribe" options contained therein.
6. Sweepstakes Rules. Prize winners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries, to be held at Kemper Development Company, 575 Bellevue Square in Bellevue, Washington by January 2, 2015. Winners will be notified by telephone or email by January 8, 2015. To claim a prize, winners should follow the instructions contained in their notification. A prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternative winner if the winner affidavit and release (discussed below) is not returned within thirty (30) days after mailing to a winner or if three (3) attempts to contact Winner by email are not successful.
7. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
8. Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use winners’ name, address, likeness (visual, aural, or otherwise) and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winners may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, address, likeness (visual, aural, or otherwise) and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
9. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winners will be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory or tax-related documents required by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
10. Winners List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winners list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after January 31, 2015 and before January 31, 2016 to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: SFLMemories Winners List. To obtain a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: SFLMemories Rules Request.
11. Copyright Notice. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are Copyright © 2014 by Sponsor. All rights reserved.
12. Miscellaneous. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Washington. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or any entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules; tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes; violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes; or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), are subject to disqualification from entry into the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send written questions to the address listed below, Attn: SFLMemories Questions.
13. Sponsor. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Kemper Development Company, as agent for the owners of the Bellevue Collection, 575 Bellevue Square, Bellevue, WA 98004.